Leonardo DiCaprio might already have his eye on a new conquest. Sources say that after the "Saturday Night Live" 40th anniversary special, he basically ignored Rihanna to flirt with Dakota Johnson from "Fifty Shades of Grey". A source says, "Dakota looked like she was trying to play it cool, but you could tell she was thrilled to have his attention. And out of everyone he socialized with, Leo seemed to be the happiest when he was with Dakota."
Remember the gown Lupita Nyong'o wore to the Oscars? HERE IS THE DRESS! It was made out of more than 6,000 pearls. A lot of people liked it and apparently one person liked it enough to STEAL it. Police say the dress was stolen out of Lupita's hotel room in West Hollywood sometime on Wednesday. She wasn't there at the time. Authorities are looking at surveillance footage to see if they can figure out who took it. The thief clearly knew what they were doing. The dress is worth an estimated $150,000.
Paris Hilton has a stalker and like most stalkers, he's a nut job, but unlike most stalkers, he's apparently rich. The guy showed up at Paris' house in a sweet, classic red Cadillac. He made it through the gate by posing as a flower delivery guy, but when Paris saw him, she called the cops. He was apparently trying to give her the car because he left it outside of her place on his way out. It sat there for a few days, and then was vadalized. Someone smashed the driver and passenger windows. Paris thinks the guy did it himself, because he was mad she didn't accept the gift.
Missy Elliott was recently back in Hampton Roads spending time with Timbaland and working in the studio. That made most of us jump up and down for joy. But now, we're even more excited after she TWEETED THIS PIC and told us she's working with Pharrell Williams too! She and P are in a studio in L.A. - we can't wait for new music!
The "New York Post" says the Kardashians signed a $100 million deal to stay with E! for four more years. The deal includes Kris Jenner and her daughters Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kendall, and Kylie. Bruce Jenner was not part of the deal, because they're supposedly giving him his own show to chronicle his "transformation". The last deal the family signed with E! was for $40 million over three years, and it made them the highest-paid reality stars in the world, so it's clear that they still are!
Fox is considering mounting a stage production of its new hit show Empire that would tour America sometime soon. Each week a new single from the series is released on iTunes, and there will be a soundtrack compilation released on March 10. Fox is thinking about doing a live stage show.
Check out the five weirdest dating apps: On The Rebound stalks your Facebook friends. . . Luxy is "Tinder minus the poor people" . . . Carrot Dating is where you BRIBE someone to go on a date with you . . . Cuddlr connects people just looking to cuddle . . . and Revealr just gives you a 20-second clip of the other person's VOICE.
Check out a list of the five weirdest dating apps . . .
1. On The Rebound analyzes your Facebook friends' dating history, and tells you the best time to ask them out based on when they're most likely to be "on the rebound."
2. Luxy describes itself as, "Tinder, minus the poor people." The idea is to connect wealthy and beautiful people. According to the people behind it, their clientele includes CEOs, celebrities, athletes, and doctors.
3. Carrot Dating. We've heard of "sugar daddy" sites before, and this is similar . . . you literally BRIBE someone to go on a date with you. Users list what they'd be willing to exchange for a date, and you decide whether or not it's worth your time.
4. Revealr doesn't let you see a picture of someone until you listen to a 20-second clip of their VOICE. If you like it, you swipe right. Then you get a pixelated photo of them that only becomes clear if THEY'RE interested in YOU.
5. Cuddlr connects you with other people looking to CUDDLE. It gives you their name, photo, and past cuddling reviews of people near you. And if you agree to cuddle, you can trade info, or pull up a MAP with directions to their place. (Her Campus)