M-F 5am - 10am
Probably the most interesting lady you will ever meet. A country beauty, with city girl sass, and a soul of a tomboy, but let’s not forget, ALWAYS the life of a party... Our little Ashley was born and raised here in Hampton Roads! She graduated with a degree in Communications from Randolph College in 2011 and pursued a career in Sports Broadcasting. After working in television for a few years, she was introduced to radio and fell in love! Ashley started working at Z104 in 2012 and is currently on the morning show and is the social media guru for the Z Morning Zoo.
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ASHLEY:
- I LOVE animals! I love to volunteer my time and resources to help local animal shelters and fostering dogs to find their FUR-ever homes ;) Also, it’s common to see my dog Kevin running around the station; I am mildly obsessed with him. He’s a black lab and he competes in Dock Diving! (Yes my dogs name is Kevin.)
- PROFESSIONAL ANGELER. That’s right, I am obsessed with Fishing! Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall you can find me fishing on the weekends, while wearing Tiffany’s of course ;)
- I LOVE crafting and restoring old furniture! Pinterest takes over my life sometimes. Can I count “Pinterest-ing” as a hobby?
- I love outdoorsy stuff! Camping, hiking, mountains, beaches. I love being outside. Summer is my favorite season especially because some of my best memories come from beach trips.
- I recently got married, on Halloween to my long-time sweetheart Kyle, and we are purchasing our FIRST home together!
- Favorite Stores: I have a shopping problem. I love TJ MAXX, Marshalls, Michaels, Forever 21, Target, and yes Bass Pro Shop
- Favorite Food: I love Chicken Wings, Steak, Pho, Pasta, Cheese, Sushi… I love ALL food!
- Favorite Beverage: Miller-Lite
- Favorite Sports Team: ROLL TIDE! Alabama!