Billboard.com has put together a list of "The Top 40 Girl Group Songs of All Time," and like a lot of their lists it is NOT subjective . . . it's based on actual chart performance on Billboard's Hot 100... Check out the list HERE
Fox Will Broadcast a Three-Hour Live Version of "Grease"
A Pizza Hut Manager Was Caught Helping Her Boyfriend Rob the Place . . . Because He Dropped Her Off at Work in the Getaway Car! Get the FULL STORY HERE
Obviously STATUS SYMBOLS change over time. In the '70s, it meant having a round leopard-skin bed with a mirror on the ceiling. For some reason, that's NOT still cool today. CHECK OUT THE TOP 10 STATUS SYMBOLS TODAY HERE!
A Guy From "Ice Road Truckers" Kidnapped a Prostitute and Made Her Jump Out a Second-Story Window!? Get the Full story HERE!
Eldery woman and Pet Puddy Cat scammed for $450,000!? Get the FULL STORY HERE!
LARRY FLYNT decided to give every member of Congress a FREE SUBSCRIPTION to "Hustler" magazine back in 1983. And now, 31 years later, he's STILL sending a copy of "Hustler" to all 535 of them . . . every month. It comes in a plain manila envelope, so that some staff member winds up opening it.
According to a new survey, 59% of Americans think new technology will make the world a better place over the next 50 years . . . while 30% think life will be WORSE because of it.
Here are five things Americans think we will and WON'T have by then.
1. 19% think we'll be able to control the weather.
2. 33% think we'll be setting up colonies on other planets.
3. 39% think we'll be able to TELEPORT.
4. 51% think computers will be able to create music and art just as well as people.
5. And 81% think we'll be able to grow new organs in a lab . . . which is interesting, since we can already do that with some types of organs.
Facebook's NEVER-ENDING QUEST to strip all human beings of any privacy just took another big step. Check it out HERE
If there's ANY heterosexual guy in the world tired of looking at lady parts, you'd think it would be someone who spends every single DAY examining them. But this guy proves us wrong. Check out the FULL STORY HERE
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have hired a "royal wedding coach" to teach them etiquette!? Get the FULL details HERE!
You've heard of BAD TEACHERS BEFORE...But the teacher story we have for you, will BE CRAZY! It's not even a "sexual" ordeal..this is just one BAD BAD BAD teacher! Get the details HERE!
Is Rihanna ENGAGED?! Find out who bought her $42,000 ring HERE!
Beyonce & Jay-Z co-headline summer tour!? IT'S TRUE! Get the details HERE!
On one hand, it would be psychotic to keep detailed records on every single time you had any sexual contact . . . even with yourself. On the other hand, how fascinating would it be to see a full, detailed record of your entire sexual history? WELL NOW YOU CAN!! CHECK IT OUT HERE!
Amazon is introducing a new service called "Amazon Dash" where they send you a scanner the size of a TV remote. And when you run out of something in the kitchen . . . like cereal . . . you just scan the bar code and they send another box. Or in other words . . . they want us to NEVER leave the house again. Check out the FULL STORY HERE
Joining the MILE-HIGH CLUB is a pretty common fantasy . . . but not many people actually do it, because you don't want to be caught humping on a plane and face all kinds of federal obscenity charges...BUT THIS MAKES IT COMPLETELY LEGAL!!!!!
THE 10 LEAST SEXY JOBS FOR MEN! Including Garbage Man, Mortician & Male Stripper!? Check out the FULL list HERE.
The series finale of "How I Met Your Mother" was apparently pretty divisive, because a lot of fans are FUMING about how it ended. See what Craig Thomas, who co-created the show, had to say HERE
After "How I Met Your Mother's" unpopular season finale earlier this week, "Us" magazine put together a list of 10 OTHER shows with endings that pissed people off.
1. "The Sopranos". It cut to black in the middle of Journey's"Don't Stop Believin'", while the family was just eating at a restaurant.
2. "Angel". It ended with a battle, but who actually survived is still unknown.
3. "Seinfeld". Of course, they all ended up being thrown in jail for being horrible people.
4. "Gossip Girl". The big "reveal" that "Gossip Girl" was Penn Badgley's character fell flat with fans.
5. "Desperate Housewives". Susan Mayer sells her home on Wisteria Lane, and she and her son M.J. move to help her daughter Julie raise her baby.
6. "Dexter". Fans didn't like that Dexter merely ended up in self-imposed exile.
7. "The Hills". The show HINTED that it was fake the whole time . . . which of course it WAS . . . but it didn't commit to that, and left it open-ended.
8. "St. Elsewhere". The whole show was a snowglobe-inspired daydream.
9. "Roseanne". In the finale, Roseanne reveals that the entire show was something she wrote for a book. Some of the events were TRUE . . . but others were things that she made up, because she didn't like what actually happened.
10. "Lost". It ended without answering many questions, and confused some viewers by having the characters reunited in the afterlife