The Malaysia Airlines crash is still all over the news, so this is kind of an embarrassing oversight. British Airways started running an ad on trains in England yesterday that said, quote, "Escape the commute . . . and discover the Indian Ocean." They've already apologized and said they're pulling the ad. Check it out HERE
People aren't always honest with their doctor. But this takes it to a whole different level...You gotta hear why this guy had a sore throat!! Check out the story and pics HERE
A few days ago, a woman posted a topless photo of herself on the website Reddit.com with the caption, "I swear these are getting bigger."
Now days people usually find out they are pregnant, from a pregnancy test.. but this lady found out she was after posting NUDE photots online and the pervs pointed it out! Check it out HERE
This mom had to remove a splinter from her daughter's leg, so she told her it was going to hurt, and just to keep singing "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" from the movie "Frozen". Looks like it worked!
According to a new study from the University of Chicago, about HALF of Americans believe at least one of six big medical conspiracy theories. And one in five people believe at least THREE of them. Here are the six theories . . .
1. 37% believe the FDA is preventing us from getting natural cures for cancer and other diseases, because of pressure from drug companies.
2. 20% believe health officials know cell phones cause cancer but aren't stopping it . . . because cell phone companies won't let them.
3. 20% of people believe vaccines cause autism, even though that link has been scientifically DISPROVEN.
4. 12% of people believe the CIA intentionally infected black people with HIV, while pretending to give them hepatitis inoculations.
5. 12% of people believe the distribution of genetically modified foods by Monsanto is part of a secret program called Agenda 21 to shrink the world's population.
6. And 12% of people believe the fluoride added to water is a secret way for chemical companies to dump dangerous waste.
We're looking at this list of the trendy baby names for 2014, and apparently people want their kids to be ancient Greek and Roman GODS. Check out the list here.
What TV series did you begrudgingly finish even though you hated it?!
HIGHLIGHTS: Have you ever found yourself begrudgingly finishing a TV series when you've lost interest in it . . . or even come to HATE it . . . just because you want to find out what happens? Our top four nominees are: "Lost", "Heroes", "Smallville" and"Dexter".
FULL STORY: Have you ever found yourself begrudgingly finishing a TV series, even though you've stopped liking it . . . or even come to HATE it . . . just because you're invested, and want to find out what happens?
Take "Lost" for example. A lot of people got more and more frustrated with it as time went on. And yet, they stuck with it because they wanted ANSWERS. Which, by the way, they never got.
The rest of our 13 nominees are: "Heroes" . . . "Smallville" . . . "Dexter" . . . "Battlestar Galactica" . . . "Fringe" . . . "Angel" . . ."Alias" . . . "True Blood" . . . "24" . . . "The Walking Dead" . . . "How I Met Your Mother" . . . and "Arrested Development".
It's happening more and more, because there are so many more shows with season-long or series-long storylines. Traditional sitcoms don't work that way . . . you can stop watching at any point.
If you couldn't stop watching "According to Jim" because you needed to know what happened . . . you're not just "hooked," you're CRAZY.
About four years ago, a 22-year-old in New Zealand was drinking and playing poker with his friends. And they made a bet that if he lost, they'd get to change his name to whatever they wanted. Well, he DID lose . . . and they went through with it. But he didn't find out it was official until last week when he tried to renew his passport. And the new name they came up with is absolutely RIDICULOUS.
A fender bender can definitely ruin your day. But THIS could ruin your entire YEAR.
A Dog Drank a Lethal Amount of Antifreeze . . . But a Vet Saved Its Life by Making It Drink a Fifth of Vodka?
Streaking at sporting events is nothing new. But now people are apparently streaking at TOURIST ATTRACTIONS.
A car crash late Saturday night on Interstate 64 in Hampton claimed the life of an 18-year-old Virginia Beach girl. Friends have started a fundraiser to help her mother and cover funeral cost. Click here to learn more on how you can help.
You'll never guess how this woman got revenge on her husband for cheating with a walmart employee!!!
Check out three great new inventions that are all coming soon . . . but not soon enough . . .
1. Oscar Mayer is releasing a BACON-SCENTED ALARM CLOCK for your iPhone. You put a little attachment on the bottom of your phone, and when it's time to wake up, it releases the SMELL OF BACON. For now, the only way to get it is to enter a contest on their website
2. A surgeon in North Carolina has cracked the ULTIMATE MYSTERY. He's created a device that can be implanted in a woman . . . and it gives them a full-on CLIMAX at just the touch of a button. It's about to enter clinical trials in Minneapolis, so unfortunately it'll be a few years until it's available.
3. If you've ever asked a friend to call you during a date in case you need an excuse to get out of there . . . a new app called Tickle is automating the process. The app uses the iPhone's accelerometer to sense your awkwardness on a date.
It monitors things like fidgeting or shaking your leg. And if it senses enough, it generates a FAKE PHONE CALL you can answer and use to escape. The app is coming soon . . . you can sign up for a waiting list now.
In case you haven't heard, the screen of your smart phone is absolutely FILTHY. It's covered with so many bacteria and microscopic FECAL particles, it could make you sick. So the dumbest possible thing you could do is LICK IT. Which is exactly what a new app wants you to do.
When you get too drunk, you might walk it off, or sleep it off, or eat it off. Or really, ANYTHING to push through it besides THIS.
This bus driver was SO KIND that when it was BELOW freezing in Canada one day, her bus wouldn't start.. what happened next will have you thinking "Whaaaaaaaaaat?! Whhhhhhhy!?"
Accomack County Public Schools: Delayed 2 hours
Camden County Public Schools: Delayed 2 hours
Currituck County Public Schools: Delayed 2 hours
Elizabeth City-Pasquotank Public Schools: Delayed 2 hours
Franklin City Public Schools: Delayed 2 hours
Gates County Public Schools: Delayed 1 hour
Hampton Public Schools: Delayed 2 hours
Hertford County Public Schools: Delayed 1 hour
Isle of Wight County Public Schools: Delayed 2 hours
Middlesex County Public Schools: Delayed 2 hours
Nansemond-Suffolk Academy: Delayed 2 hours
Northampton County Public Schools (Eastern Shore): Delayed 2 hours
Perquimans County Public Schools: Delayed 2 hours
Southampton County Public Schools: Delayed 2 hours
Surry County Public Schools: Delayed 2 hours
There have been some stories in the news lately about women trying to make themselves look like Barbie. Usually, we think they're crazy. So it stands to reason that a MAN trying to make himself into Barbie is even CRAZIER.
Remember in the movie "WarGames" when MATTHEW BRODERICK hacked into the school's computer to change his grades? For three decades, people have been dreaming of hacking their way to straight A's. Well, 25-year-old Roy Sun actually did it. And now he's going to jail.
A Daughter ruined her fathers $80,000 lawsuit settlement by bragging about it on facebook
We have all had that thought.. what if your at a funeral and the person in the casket magically COMES BACK TO LIFE!? Or what if your in a morgue.. AND YOU HEAR SOMEONE SCREAMING FOR HELP!? Well.. it actually happened!