Has your boss ever asked you to do something WEIRD that wasn't in your job description? A new survey from Career Builder asked people that question . . . here are the seven best answers.
1. He asked me to fire someone . . . and then drive them home.
2. He asked me to teach another employee how to pass a drug test.
3. He wanted me to help decide who he should and shouldn't reject on Tinder. (Which is the dating app where you swipe right for yes, and left for no.)
4. He asked me to talk to his daughter-in-law after her cat died.
5. She asked me to find out how to get a copy of her ex-husband's death certificate.
6. He asked me to climb onto the roof to see if there were any dead birds up there.
7. He instructed all employees to start "Liking" his Facebook videos.
The survey also found that 24% of us would give our boss an "A" if we were grading them . . . 39% said a "B" . . . 23% said "C" . . . 9% said "D" . . . and only 5% would give their boss an "F".