Katy Perry was performing at some video awards show in France and she was caught lip-syncing. She was singing "Roar", and the music was off and it was painfully obvious that her lips didn't match the sound. It was so bad the host walked onstage and waved his arms for her to stop. He politely asked her if she would mind restarting. So she did.
Chris Brown had his probation revoked yesterday, but he won't be going to jail. Instead, the judge is allowing him to stay in anger management rehab, where he's apparently been making progress. Chris will continue to take the prescription meds his doctors have prescribed for him, and he's still not allowed to use medical marijuana.
In the wake of the nude photos leaking online over the weekend, former "Suite Life of Zack & Cody" star Dylan Sprouse has tried to explain why he took them in the first place. "To be blunt, I was proud of my progress in the gym, thought I looked hot, and wanted to share it. The real problem here was not me sending my pictures to someone, but rather, sending them to the WRONG someone." Everybody reacted to it with their own jokes, but his twin brother said, "Cold in that bathroom, huh? Guess now everyone has seen me naked which is weird." Check that out HERE!
Beyoncé's new album is available exclusively on iTunes for the next few days but physical CD copies are expected to hit stores on Friday. Well, most stores. Target is refusing to carry the album, just because iTunes got first dibs. Don't forget though, Beyoncé has previously given Target exclusive, special versions of her albums, and they weren't complaining then. Maybe they just got spoiled.
"Iron Man 3" is the top-grossing movie of 2013 so far, but that doesn't make Robert Downey Jr. the top-grossing actor of the year. That honor goes to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson" whose movies "Fast & Furious 6", "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" and "Pain & Gain" have earned a combined $1.3 billion. Downey came in second with $1.2 billion, but that's only for ONE movie. Yes, "Iron Man 3" has earned that much worldwide. Here is the Top Ten:
1. The Rock, $1.3 billion
2. Robert Downey Jr., $1.2 billion
3. Steve Carell, $964 million for "Despicable Me 2", "The Way Way Back" and "The Incredible Burt Wonderstone"
4. Vin Diesel, $887 million for "Fast & Furious 6" and "Riddick"
5. Sandra Bullock, $862 million for "Gravity" and "The Heat"
6. Paul Walker, $789 million for "Fast & Furious 6"
7. Billy Crystal and John Goodman, $743 million for "Monsters University"
9. Chris Hemsworth, $701 million for "Thor: The Dark World" and "Rush"
10. Jennifer Lawrence, $700 million for "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire"