is that he didn't even get sick. Ok, so maybe I should start from the beginning.
¬†Joe and I were on our way back home from our date day on Saturday afternoon¬†¬†(we headed to the new Peninsula Town Center for lunch and shopping! If you've never been to Abuela's...SO GOOD) and Joe decided to pick up a Halloween cookie cake along with some other groceries before we got home.
So the cookie cake sat on our counter, covered in the plastic top that it comes with...untouched. Later on that evening we went to Hunt Club Farms with our friends Tiffany & Matt...while the cookie cake sat at home. Unsupervised. Big mistake. This is what we came home to...
THIS GUY got into it and almost ate the WHOLE dang thing!!!
And he DID NOT even get sick!! Thankfully...we can't believe that he was able to get the plastic top off. And so the cookie cake (what was left of it) was sent off to the dumpster! How can you be mad at that face??