January happens to be one of the BIGGEST times of the year for job hunting and interviewing, so CareerBuilder.com decided to take a survey which figured out the most FATAL MISTAKES people make in interviews. Check out the list below and lets us know which offenses you're GUILTY of!
1) Not making eye contact. 72% of employers mentioned it.
2) Seeming disinterested or unenthusiastic. 62% Mentioned it.
3) Answering a cell phone call or texting during the interview. 60%
4) Dressing inappropriately. 60%
5) Talking Bad about your current or previous employer. 58%
6) Never Smiling. 42%
7) Bad Posture. 38%
8) Not providing specific examples of your knowledge or experience. 34%
Now if you happen to be GUILTY of "Answering a cell phone call or texting during the interview", then NOT being employed is NOT your biggest problem. I'm just saying!