After "How I Met Your Mother's" unpopular season finale earlier this week, "Us" magazine put together a list of 10 OTHER shows with endings that pissed people off.
1. "The Sopranos". It cut to black in the middle of Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'", while the family was just eating at a restaurant.
2. "Angel". It ended with a battle, but who actually survived is still unknown.
3. "Seinfeld". Of course, they all ended up being thrown in jail for being horrible people.
4. "Gossip Girl". The big "reveal" that "Gossip Girl" was Penn Badgley's character fell flat with fans.
5. "Desperate Housewives". Susan Mayer sells her home on Wisteria Lane, and she and her son M.J. move to help her daughter Julie raise her baby.
6. "Dexter". Fans didn't like that Dexter merely ended up in self-imposed exile.
7. "The Hills". The show HINTED that it was fake the whole time . . . which of course it WAS . . . but it didn't commit to that, and left it open-ended.
8. "St. Elsewhere". The whole show was a snowglobe-inspired daydream.
9. "Roseanne". In the finale, Roseanne reveals that the entire show was something she wrote for a book. Some of the events were TRUE . . . but others were things that she made up, because she didn't like what actually happened.
10. "Lost". It ended without answering many questions, and confused some viewers by having the characters reunited in the afterlife