Most Hated Personality Traits - Are You Guilty??
What PERSONALITY TRAIT do you hate the most? According to a survey done by Reddit, here are the top seven personality traits people hate the most:
1. People who never leave room in a conversation for you to say ANYTHING. You can barely even get in an, "Oh yeah."
2. People who always play the victim, and are never personally responsible for any of the bad things that happen to them.
3. People who have to one-up everything you say.
4. People who are condescending. It's irritating if they're smarter than you, AND it's irritating if they AREN'T.
5. Close-minded people. They'll fight for their position, won't listen to anything you have to say, won't listen to reason . . . and actively seem to HATE KNOWLEDGE.
6. People who admit they're wrong but won't change. Like, the person who says, "I don't trust minorities. Sorry, that's just how I feel."
7. People who are always chronically late.