Lorde says she passed on opening for Katy Perry because she wanted to headline her own shows. She said she turned it down because she wants to headline her own shows. In a recent interview, she said, "In the really early stages of an artist's career it's important for them to establish themselves for themselves. I'm just really stubborn and I want to be really independent. So I want to be headlining my own shows instead of supporting someone else. Which I think is fair enough."
Miley Cyrus flipped out when a fan got in trouble for taking the star’s picture at her BANGERZ show in Dallas on Wednesday. She stopped performing to stick up for the audience member, saying, “You can’t take a picture at a
concert? What the f**k is that? F**k. Someone just got in trouble for taking a picture of the f**king concert. That’s why you guys paid $1,000 a f**king ticket so you can take a f**king picture of me. F**k.”
There's a new list of 75 Interesting Celebrity Facts You May Not Have Known, and our the list is all kinds of entertaining! Here we go!
1. Kesha has an IQ of 140, and scored 1500 on her SATs.
2. Leonardo DiCaprio was named after Leonardo DaVinci. Supposedly, his pregnant mother felt him kick for the first time while she was standing in front of a portrait of DaVinci at a gallery in Florence, Italy.
3. Tim Allen was arrested in 1978 for possession of 1.4 POUNDS of cocaine and was jailed for two years.
4. "Boardwalk Empire" star Steve Buscemi worked as a New York City firefighter, from 1980 to 1984.
5. When Madonna moved to New York City, she worked at Dunkin' Donuts. She got fired because she squirted jelly on a customer.
6. Sylvester Stallone's first movie was a softcore PORNO called "Party at Kitty and Stud's".
7. Sean Connery wore a toupee in every James Bond movie he appeared in.
8. Elvis was a natural blond. He began dying his hair black in high school.
9. Sex guru Dr. Ruth is a trained Israeli sniper.
10. R. Kelly suffers from illiteracy. He has said, "The only reason I graduated from grammar school is because I had a great jump shot."
11. Steve Jobs used to relieve stress by soaking his feet in Apple's company toilets.
12. On his 20th birthday, Bill Murray was arrested at a Chicago airport for trying to smuggle 10 POUNDS of marijuana onto a plane. It was worth $20,000.
13. Nicolas Cage once bought a pet octopus, supposedly because he thought it would help with his acting. He also once did mushrooms with his cat.
14. When Jim Carrey was just a teenager, he and his entire family took janitorial jobs and lived out of a Volkswagen camper.
15. J.K. Rowling was fired from her job as a secretary for daydreaming too much. After that, she wrote the "Harry Potter" books.
16. Dennis Rodman "only" has 28 siblings, not 46, as has been rumored.
17. Kobe Bryant is fluent in Italian. Seriously. Check this out!
18. Rob Lowe is deaf in his right ear. It may be from an undiagnosed case of the mumps when he was a baby.
19. Matthew McConaughey is terrified of revolving doors, Tyra Banks is terrified of dolphins and Johnny Depp is terrified of clowns.
20. Jaleel White, a.k.a. Steve Urkel, provided the voice of Sonic the Hedgehog.