LARRY FLYNT decided to give every member of Congress a FREE SUBSCRIPTION to "Hustler" magazine back in 1983. And now, 31 years later, he's STILL sending a copy of "Hustler" to all 535 of them . . . every month. It comes in a plain manila envelope, so that some staff member winds up opening it.
According to a new survey, 59% of Americans think new technology will make the world a better place over the next 50 years . . . while 30% think life will be WORSE because of it.
Here are five things Americans think we will and WON'T have by then.
1. 19% think we'll be able to control the weather.
2. 33% think we'll be setting up colonies on other planets.
3. 39% think we'll be able to TELEPORT.
4. 51% think computers will be able to create music and art just as well as people.
5. And 81% think we'll be able to grow new organs in a lab . . . which is interesting, since we can already do that with some types of organs.
Facebook's NEVER-ENDING QUEST to strip all human beings of any privacy just took another big step. Check it out HERE