If you've been singing along to the radio today, so have about half the people you're sitting in traffic with. According to a new survey, it's the most popular thing people do while driving. Here's the top ten.
1. Singing out loud . . . 56% of people say they do it.
2. Talking on the phone, 50%
3. Eating, 50%
4. Reading text messages, 26%
5. Sending text messages, 20%
6. Taking photos, 13%
7. Reading emails, 12%
8. Sending emails, 9%
9. Watching TV or a movie, 7%. Remember, this is WHILE you're driving.
10. Putting on make-up, 7%
Then things start to get even MORE dangerous.
The rest of the top 15 are: Changing clothes, putting on deodorant, flossing your teeth, working on a laptop . . . and READING.