1) It Airs Out Your Junk. Which is good for men, but it's a bigger deal for women, because it helps prevent the growth of too much yeast and bacteria.
2) You Sleep Better When You're Naked. Here How one expert explained it. Quote, "Your body temperature progressively declines as you sleep, which is a natural tendency of the body. So sleeping with heavy pajamas and blankets can disrupt that."
--Or in other words, sleeping in pajamas or using a lot of blankets can actually make you TOO warm at night, which makes you toss and turn and prevents you from getting enough R.E.M. sleep.
3) You'll Look Younger. Being too Warm at night also messes with how your body releases certain anti-aging hormones.
--When your temperature DROPS it's a good think, because more hormones get released that help regenerate skin cells, and keep your hair looking healthy.
4) You Might Have More Sex. And no, not ACCIDENTALLY. Skin-on-skin contact increases certain hormones like oxytocin, which is sometimes referred to as the "love hormone."
5) You'll Lose Weight. When you sleep through the night without tossing and turning, it gives your body a chance to lower the amount of cortisol you're getting, which is a stress hormone.
--If you wake up with too MUCH cortisol in your system, it makes you hungrier, which means you're more likely to eat a big, unhealthy breakfast that you don't actually need.